Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Lucas.

My boy keeps growing older faster than I'd like,
Gone are those days when He would spend hours playing with His Thomas and friends trains.
He still loves babies (Whose baby is this anyhow?)but now..

..Instead of watching little boy cartoons,
He watches the same ones I used to watch when I was little,
such as Batman, Atom Ant, Top Cat, Jonny Quest and all those they show on Boomerang, (On Boomerang, from Cartoon Network! as He would say).
And this somehow, makes me happy because in a way, I hope watching them makes Him as happy as they used to make me.
And even though I feel He's getting away from me as fast as He gets off the couch when He wants to do something else.
I still would not trade any minute of my life since He came to accompany us along this journey which I hope to make as long as possible.
Happy birthday to you my sweet little boy.
We love you.

1 comment:

Nidhi said...

Happy Birthday Lucas!!!

Erick, I follow the Modern Hiker blog sometimes for hiking recommendations...that's where I found santa anita http://www.modernhiker.com/2008/02/17/hiking-santa-anita-canyon/