Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Example of why I never do this kind of thing.

It's very hard for me to get certain books(In Spanish) I want to read.
I was always suggested by other people to try and find them on line but I always went..
Naaah!, I'll just wait until I go to Tijuana or until I visit my friends in Monterrey.
Well, today I ran across this website which had Abelardo Castillo's "Cuentos completos" and thought to myself. Si es rapido y es gratis, entonces why not?

After downloading and printing I went a step further and decided to "bind it".
Punched holes(they all line up), found some string and did it.
I was very happy with the result until I noticed It bound on the opposite side hahaha!.
When I was little however, I always read the paper from right to left so all I have to do, is regress to that stage or pretend I live in Japan.

It's proven, You can't hurry Books.



No comments: