Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update on Lucas' bad behavior.

On this entry I told you about the accusations hanging over his shoulders.
After exhaustive investigations I have this to report.
On Monday, September 8 2008, He was taken to school for the first time in his life. As you can see in the following picture He was a little confused.

After examining the room from a safe distance He quickly decides to investigate further.

So far so good.
Everyone goes to work. I keep my phone in my hand and wait for the school officials to call to tell me I have to go get him (I know my son, and know He may break a computer or something).
Time went by and the call never came and I was relieved and very proud of le garçon. Right around the time when I had actually forgotten about him having gone to school and all, the phone rings. It's Katya (as in my sister) and she tells me that apparently Lucas had been punished for slapping some little boy in class. When she got there however Lucas was lounging on a couch as if nothing ever happened.
It did not go beyond that, and He has not done it again which is great.
I must say in his defense that I kind of understand him, Let's not forget He's been an only child for his entire life and he's not keen on sharing(sharing may be the key word here), otherwise He's a very loving boy.
I don't think The Luca is Ga-Ga about school just yet but at least He's getting used to the idea.
Let's hope.

1 comment:

Hanica Quintero said...

que grande Luca y ya con mochila!